Dear friends and family,
We thought we were incognito, but our friend, Deborah O., unbeknownst to us, managed to get this shot of Don playing gondolier.
Era and Aldo (what the Italians call him)
Dear Friends and Family, We were so ready to have our own place by the time we hit London. As good as food has become in London, in our opin...
Dear All, I added some views of Anghiari to our last blog, Part 3. Anghiari is a lovely little Italian hill town which you don't hear mu...
Dear friends and family, On the road again. Our few days in New York were mostly business. We kept passing movie vans and trailers parked al...
Dear friends and family, Before we leave Mehrangarh Fort, I always love seeing the maintenance, the installation, the repair, the work going...
- Donald and Era Farnsworth
- Donald and Era Farnsworth are collaborators in art and life. Married over 30 years, they co-direct Magnolia Editions and The Magnolia Tapestry Project, based in Oakland, California. Both artists are products of the SF Bay Area. Shortly after receiving his M.A. from the University of California at Berkeley in 1977, Donald Farnsworth met Era Hamaji. They married and immediately set out for Dar es Salaam, Tanzania where Donald designed and helped build a handmade paper mill while Era worked with artisans, teaching and developing new craft products lines. In 1980 the Farnsworths returned to California and were founders of the art projects studio Magnolia Editions, known for its innovative techniques and innumerable collaborative projects with artists.
- Don measuring pot holes
- Goodbye Sibiu, On the Road Again
- More Sibiu and Missing Peace
- The Missing Peace in Sibiu
- New improved version
- More Saxon towns, Sighisoara, Sibiu
- Brasov, Pestera, Sighisoara
- Saint Era of the Magnolias
- Budapest - Romania
- Don playing gondolier
- Venice - Budapest
- Travels NY - Venice
- ▼ May (13)
Powered by Blogger.